All study bedrooms are equipped with the following furniture:
- 3/4 size bed (120cm x 190cm / 4'0" x 6'3")with under bed storage in single rooms and single studios
- Single beds in Twin Studios & large plus studios (90cm x 190cm / 3'0" x 6'3")
- Desk & study chair
- Shelving/ storage
- Vinyl flooring
- Bedding, bed linen and towels are not provided. You will therefore need to supply items such as a duvet, duvet cover, pillows, pillowcases, blankets, sheets and towels. Please note the bed is a small double size and a single in twin rooms.
- Bedding packs, comprising of a sheet, duvet, duvet cover, pillow and pillowcase (does not include a mattress protector) can be purchased from the University (at an additional cost) using the order form link in your offer details. However, these packs are only available to students at beginning of lease.
- All rooms are en-suite and have a private shower, WC and wash hand basin. Twin studios have shared bathroom facilities.
This is self-catered accommodation and kitchens are equipped with the following items:
- Electric hob and oven
- Breakfast bar and chairs in shared flats
- Soft seating in shared flats
- Dustpan and brush
- Mop & bucket
- Ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- A TV is provided in cluster flats
- Pots, pans, kitchen equipment, crockery or cutlery are NOT provided
Communal facilities and services
- Pay as you go laundry
- Common areas with pool table & TV
- Study Room
- Cycle storage
- Outside courtyard
- Reception desk with out of hours emergency contact number
Cleaning and housekeeping
- It is your responsibility to keep your bedroom including en-suite clean & tidy.
- It is the joint responsibility of all tenants in a flat to keep the kitchen, living room and any other communal areas clean and tidy.
- Tenants should clear rubbish and remove all recycling to the designated areas from both bedrooms and communal areas.
- Staff will visit your flat weekly and assist you in keeping kitchens, living rooms and common areas clean.
Please note that all our accommodation is non-smoking, this includes e-cigarettes.
All utility bills included (except personal TV Licences)
From 9 September 2021 basic contents insurance will be provided by
Please follow the link to check the level of cover provided. If additional cover is required Endsleigh can assist or you may choose your own provider.
Use of internet services is subject to the University of Edinburgh computing regulations and those of the service provider for the property: