All study bedrooms are equipped with the following furniture:
- Standard single bed
- Small chest of drawers
- Desk and study chair
- Set of bookshelves
- Wardrobe (free standing or built in)
- Bedside lamp
- Internet provision
Bedding is NOT included in your rent. But why not take the hassle out of buying and transporting your bedding and kitchen items by pre-ordering from our friends at UniKitOut? All you need to do is choose the items you want, select your residence, then confirm and pay for your goods.
If you’re staying with us over the summer, or place your order later in the year, UniKitOut's trusted courier will deliver the goods to you directly.
For January arrivals, UniKitOut will be in touch directly after any purchase to confirm how they will deliver your bedding pack to your accommodation.
You’ll be able to order these when you accept your contract; we’ll also let you know what size bed you’ll need to order for, as well as giving you a special discount code.
- Shared shower, bath and WC with your flatmates.
- Four bedroom flats share one bathroom (comprising a shower over bath, sink and WC).
- Five bedroom flats typically share one bathroom (comprising a shower over a bath, sink and WC) and one WC, with sink.
- Six bedroom flats share two bathrooms (comprising a shower over bath, sink and WC).
This is self-catered accommodation and kitchens are equipped with the following items:
- Four-ring electric cooker with oven and grill
- Chopping board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dish drainer and pail
- Sweeping brush, mop and shovel
- Ironing board (no iron)
- Crockery and cutlery are not provided
- Pots, pans and frying pans are not provided
Communal facilities and services
- A large common room for social and study purposes.
- The common room area has an upper mezzanine level furnished with soft seating, TV facilities. There is a pool table on the lower area.
- Students have access to card/app operated, onsite laundry facilities.
Cleaning and housekeeping
- Staff will visit your flat weekly and assist you in keeping common areas clean (kitchens,bathrooms, halls and stairs).
- We will visit en-suite shower rooms fortnightly to assist in cleaning these areas too.
- Residents should clear excess rubbish and remove all recycling to the designated areas, they are also responsible for keeping their own bedrooms clean.
- Please note that all our accommodation is non-smoking, this includes e-cigarettes.
All utility bills included
Basic contents insurance will be provided by:
Please follow the link to check the level of cover provided. If additional cover is required Endsleigh can assist or you may choose your own provider.
High speed wireless internet is available throughout the property and each bedroom has a data outlet for a wired connection.
Use of internet services is subject to the University of Edinburgh computing regulations and those of the service provider for the property: