All study bedrooms are equipped with the following furniture:
- Standard single bed
- Small chest of drawers (with one lockable drawer)
- Desk and study chair
- Desk lamp
- Easy chair
- Set of bookshelves
- Wall mounted pin-board
- Internet and telephone provision
Bedding is NOT included in your rent. But why not take the hassle out of buying and transporting your bedding and kitchen items by pre-ordering from our friends at UniKitOut? All you need to do is choose the items you want, select your residence, then confirm and pay for your goods.
If you’re staying with us over the summer, or place your order later in the year, UniKitOut's trusted courier will deliver the goods to you directly.
For January arrivals, UniKitOut will be in touch directly after any purchase to confirm how they will deliver your bedding pack to your accommodation.
You’ll be able to order these when you accept your contract; we’ll also let you know what size bed you’ll need to order for, as well as giving you a special discount code.
- There are three shower rooms with sink/WC and one bathroom with bath and sink/WC per 18 students in each wing of the building.
- Students have access to each wing of the building.
Communal facilities and services
- Large common room with soft seating & TV
- Small common room with ping pong table
- Pay as you go laundy
- Cycle storage available on site
The communal pantries have snack preparation areas and are equipped with the following items:
- Iron and ironing board
The pantries are furnished with sofas, coffee tables and stools.
Cleaning and housekeeping
- Residents are responsible for keeping their own bedroom including wash hand basin clean & tidy.
- It is the joint responsibility of all residents to keep the pantry, common room and any other communal areas clean and tidy.
- Residents should clear rubbish and remove all recycling to the designated areas from bedrooms.
- Staff will visit communal areas daily to assist you in keeping these areas clean.
All utility bills included.
Basic contents insurance will be provided by:
Please follow the link to check the level of cover provided. If additional cover is required Endsleigh can assist or you may choose your own provider.
A wireless and cabled internet service is provided by Resnet.
Use of internet services is subject to the University of Edinburgh computing regulations and those of the service provider for the property: