All study bedrooms are equipped with the following furniture:
- Standard single bed
- Small chest of drawers
- Desk and study chair
- Set of bookshelves
- Bedside lamp
- Internet provision
- Duvets, blankets, pillows, bed linen, mattress protectors and towels are not provided. You will, therefore, need to supply these items yourself.
- Bedding packs, comprising of a sheet, duvet, duvet cover, pillow and pillowcase (does not include a mattress protector) can be purchased from the University (at an additional cost) using the order form link in your offer details. However, these packs are only available to students at beginning of lease.
- You will share a shower and WC with your flatmates.
- Four and five bedroom flats share one shower room (comprising shower cubicle, WC and sink) and one WC.
This is self-catered accommodation and kitchens are equipped with the following items:
- Four-ring electric cooker with oven and grill
- Chopping board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dish drainer and pail
- Sweeping brush, mop and shovel
- Ironing board (no iron)
- Crockery and cutlery are not provided.
- Pots, pans and frying pans are not provided.
Communal facilities and services
Students have access to card/mobile app-operated, onsite laundry facilities.
- Cleaning and housekeeping
- Staff will visit your flat weekly and assist you in keeping common areas clean (kitchens, bathrooms, halls and stairs).
- Residents should clear excess rubbish and remove all recycling to the designated areas, they are also responsible for keeping their own bedrooms clean.
- Please note that all of our accommodation is non-smoking, this includes e-cigarettes.
All utility bills included - there is an average allowance of electricity but overuse can result in additional charges.
High speed wireless internet is available throughout the property and each bedroom has a data outlet for a wired connection.
Use of internet services is subject to the University of Edinburgh computing regulations and those of the service provider for the property: