All study bedrooms are equipped with the following furniture:
- Bed - small double 120 cm x 190 cm
- Bedside table
- Study chair
- Work station/desk
- Paper bin
- Bedding, bedlinen and towels are not provided. You will, therefore, need to supply these items yourself (such as a duvet, duvet cover, pillows, pillowcases, blankets, sheets and towels). Please note the bed is a small double size.
- Bedding packs, comprising of a sheet, duvet, duvet cover, pillow and pillowcase (does not include a mattress protector) can be purchased from the University (at an additional cost) using the order form link in your offer details. However, these packs are only available to students at beginning of lease.
- All rooms are shared bathrooms
This is self-catered accommodation and kitchens are equipped with the following items:
- Breakfast bar
- Dustpan and brush
- Electric hob and oven
- Dining area
- Soft seating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Kitchen bin
- Mop and bucket
- Ventilation system
Cleaning and housekeeping
- It is the joint responsibility of all tenants in a flat to keep the kitchen, living room and another communal areas clean and tidy.
- Tenants should clear rubbish and remove all recycling to the designated areas from both bedrooms and communal areas.
- Staff will visit once a week and assist you in keeping kitchens, living rooms and common areas clean.
Please note that all of our accommodation is non-smoking, this includes e-cigarettes.
All utility bills are included (except personal TV Licences).
From 9 September 2021 basic contents insurance will be provided by
Please follow the link to check the level of cover provided. If additional cover is required Endsleigh can assist or you may choose your own provider.