All study bedrooms are equipped with the following furniture:
- Single bed (90cm x 190cm / 3'0" x 6'3")
- Desk and study chair
- Wash hand basin
- Vinyl flooring
Bedding and bedlinen (duvet, duvet cover, pillows, pillowcases, blankets and sheets) are provided at Blackfriars Street. Bedlinen can be exchanged once per week for fresh linen.
- All rooms are en-suite and have a wet room style shower with WC.
- Wash hand basin in bedroom.
This is self-catered accommodation and kitchens are equipped with the following items:
- Electric hob and oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Sweeping brush, mop and shovel
- Basic set of pots & pans
- Kitchen equipment, crockery or cutlery are NOT provided
- Iron and ironing boards are located in the communal laundry room
- Pots, pans and frying pans are not provided.
Communal facilities and services
- Pay as you go Laundry
- Bar area with pool table & TV, tenants can also purchase meals here
- Outside courtyard
- External cycle hoops
- Reception desk
- 24-hour staff presence
Cleaning and housekeeping
- It is your responsibility to keep your bedroom including en-suite clean & tidy howeverstaff will visit your bedroom and en-suite weekly and assist you in keeping these areasclean.
- It is the joint responsibility of all tenants in a flat to keep the kitchen, living room and anyother communal areas clean and tidy, however staff will visit daily and assist you inkeeping kitchens, living rooms and common areas clean.
- Tenants should clear rubbish and remove all recycling to the designated areas from both bedrooms and communal areas.
All utility bills included - there is an average allowance of electricity but overuse can result in additional charges.
Basic contents insurance will be provided by:
Please follow the link to check the level of cover provided. If additional cover is required Endsleigh can assist or you may choose your own provider.
High speed wireless internet is available throughout the property and each bedroom has a data outlet for a wired connection.
Use of internet services is subject to the University of Edinburgh computing regulations and those of the service provider for the property: