All study bedrooms are equipped with the following furniture:
- 3/4 size double bed (120cm x 190cm) with under bed storage
- Desk and study chair
- Vinyl flooring
Bedding is NOT included in your rent. But why not take the hassle out of buying and transporting your bedding and kitchen items by pre-ordering from our friends at UniKitOut? All you need to do is choose the items you want, select your residence, then confirm and pay for your goods.
If you’re staying with us over the summer, or place your order later in the year, UniKitOut's trusted courier will deliver the goods to you directly.
For January arrivals, UniKitOut will be in touch directly after any purchase to confirm how they will deliver your bedding pack to your accommodation.
You’ll be able to order these when you accept your contract; we’ll also let you know what size bed you’ll need to order for, as well as giving you a special discount code.
- All rooms are en-suite and have a private shower, WC and wash hand basin.
This is self-catered accommodation and kitchens are equipped with the following items:
- Electric hob and oven
- Dining table or breakfast bar and chairs
- Soft seating
- Sweeping brush, mop and shovel
- Pots, pans, kitchen equipment, crockery or cutlery are NOT included
- Vacuum cleaner, irons and ironing boards can be borrowed from teh reception desk
Communal facilities and services
- Pay as you go laundry
- Common areas with study area and TV
- Cycle storage
- Outside terrace
- Reception desk
- 24 hour staff presence
There is a common room with large flat screen TV, and comfortable seating.
Cleaning and housekeeping
- There is no cleaning service provided in this accommodation.
- It is your responsibility to keep your bedroom including en-suite clean and tidy.
- It is the joint responsibility of all tenants in a flat to keep the kitchen, living room and anyother communal areas clean and tidy
- Tenants should clear rubbish and remove all recycling to the designated areas from bothbedrooms and communal areas.
- Please note that all our accommodation is non-smoking, this includes e-cigarettes.
All utility bills included - there is an average allowance of electricity but overuse can result in additional charges.
Search Accommodation Provider – Homes for students
Basic contents insurance will be provided by:
Please follow the link to check the level of cover provided. If additional cover is required Cover4Students can assist or you may choose your own provider.
A high speed wireless and cabled internet service is provided by Glide.
Use of internet services is subject to the University of Edinburgh computing regulations and those of the service provider for the property: