We have a wide range of accommodation options available for students who are returning for their second or subsequent year of study.
There are many benefits from choosing to rent from the University of Edinburgh
- Contents Insurance included in the rent
- Data and telephony services included in the rent in the majority of our flats
- Our support network will still be available to you, at all times
- A wide choice of flats and studios, so you can share with your friends or live independently
- No hidden extras or upfront charges
- We don't charge for carrying out any credit checks
- No parent needs to act as guarantor and we will not ask for any references
So, whether you want to stay with a group of friends, your family, or even on your own, visit our Student Homes website - via the link below - to see for yourself what we can offer you!
How do you reserve a flat?
You must view the property you are interested in before you are able to reserve it.
To reserve, please call 0131 651 2108 between 09:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday.
If you have any questions or queries regarding our flats please contact us on 0131 651 2042.