Visit royal history with us on our trip to Scone Palace – a place where Kings of Scots have been crowned, like Macbeth and Robert The Bruce. There is also a vast collection of antiques, artwork and rare artefacts throughout the palace, and the stunning grounds are famous around the world. Scone Palace also once housed the Stone of Destiny and has hosted several TV shows, including the much-loved Great British Bake Off.
After visiting Scone Palace we will venture into the beautiful city of Perth.
- Leave Pollock Halls: 9:00
- Arrive at Scone Palace: 11:00
- Leave Scone Palace: 13:00
- Arrive at Perth for free time: 13:15
- Leave Perth: 17:00
- Arrive back at Pollock: 19:00
Book by midnight on Sunday 28 January
Image credit: 'chbaum', Shutterstock