Following the successful launch in 2016, Cook Schools are back with brand new dishes for you to learn to cook from scratch!
This practical cooking class for Accommodation, Catering and Events residents will teach you how to make Chicken Malabar Curry, Served with Indian Jeera rice.
If you are interested then join our professional chef as he takes you through the motions!
The meal taught is inexpensive, healthy and can be completed with basic equipment.
- Time: 17:00 - 19:00
- Cost: £10 (This includes - A branded apron to keep, a laminated copy of the recipes, a certificate to confirm attendance, use of all equipment, ingredients and the evening meal to enjoy on the night)
- Location: Pollock Halls Training Kitchen
- 17:00 - 17:30 - Introduction of staff & facilities, Food Safety, Health & Safety and Overview of the session.
- 17:30 - 18:30 - Practical Cookery Class which will be delivered in stages. Chefs will demonstrate at each stage before students, working in pairs, put it into practice.
- 18:30 - 19:00 - Students to dine as a group, trying each other's food and discussing differences, certificate of attendance & course evaluation.
There are just 8 spaces available so don't miss out!