Applications for accommodation should be made separately from any application to study at the University of Edinburgh - use your Student Accommodation hub on MyEd to apply for accommodation. Before applying, please take time to read the information on this page, including the FAQs on online applications.
You will only be able to apply for accommodation once you have accepted an offer to study at the University of Edinburgh.
How to apply for accommodation
1. Go to www.myed.ed.ac.uk
2. Login using your UUN and password
3. Go to the services tab and select 'myAccommodation'
4. On the myAccommodation page select 'Launch Services'
5. On the Student Accommodation Hub select the 2017 -2018 tab
6. Under the 'Application & Contract' box select 'Apply now'
If you would like to view our current vacancies for 2017/18 please contact the Allocations Department on 0131 651 2042.
Applications from all new students to the University of Edinburgh starting in September 2018 must be submitted using the steps listed above.