You are guaranteed an offer of University accommodation if:
- you are a new, single postgraduate research (typically PhD) student, whether from within the UK, the EU or International; or
- you are a new, single postgraduate taught (PGT) student, from outside the EU.
In all such cases, the guarantee applies as long as:
- your online accommodation application is received by 31 July; and
- you have accepted by 31 July an unconditional firm (UF) offer to study at the University; and
- you will be studying in Edinburgh for the whole of the academic year starting in September.