Accommodation, Catering and Events and the University of Edinburgh - as well as other external agencies - produce a number of key policy documents relating to student accommodation.

Accommodation transfer system

Couple and family accommodation information

Our complaints procedure

Sustainability policy

Fire safety guidelines

Health and safety guidelines

Pollock Halls Campaigning Regulations


Insurance information is specific to each property. Please use the accommodation search to find your accommodation and click on the facilities tab for information on the insurance provided.


Noise policy

Repairs policy

University pets policy(pdf)

Council tax information

TV licencing: students and the law

Code of student conduct - our procedures

The Repairing Standard information