We appreciate that due to COVID – 19 many of you may have left Edinburgh without organising your accommodation for the next academic year. We can help, and are making more bedrooms available for those of you returning to University in September 2020.
We will have some bedrooms allocated in all our properties, on a first-come first serve basis as well as a dedicated property for all current students - Riego Street. Use the current students option in our accommodation search to view all available properties.
We expect demand to be high, so don't delay and apply today!
What are the benefits of staying in University accommodation after my first year?
We realise that it may be harder for you to find private sector accommodation remotely, it’s a challenge to go house hunting, organising references and setting up services. Here’s why it’s easier in University accommodation:
- All bills are included in price – wifi, heating, electricity etc
- You don’t need to pay a deposit
- If for any reason you aren’t able to come to Edinburgh in September for the start of the lease, we will work with you to discuss your circumstances and potential changes to lease requirements.
- There’s a choice of locations all over the City, with many within walking distance of the main campus or close to main public transport routes
- Free Wifi is available in all accommodation
- All accommodation has access to laundry facilities
- All students in our accommodation can benefit from Residence Life support – 24/7 welfare and support service • You can choose catered or self–catered accommodation
- Payment plan options are available for rent payments
Ready to apply?
Fill out the form through the link below, and the allocations team will respond within 48 hours.
Accommodation for current students is strictly limited and is done on a first come, first served basis - apply now to avoid dissapointment!