Students can pay via MyEd
Payments can be made online using your MyEd Finance channel, which can be found under the 'Services' tab. If you have accepted an accommodation contract with us and want to make a payment towards your accommodation fees, or if you are looking to make a payment on behalf of a student, you can do so using a debit or credit card online or by arranging a bank transfer.
Pay by Bank Transfer
Both home and international students can make payments towards their accommodation fees by bank transfer using our Rent Payment platform powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions. This allows you, your parents and sponsors to pay accommodation fees in the currency of your choice and give you with a simple, quick and secure way to make a payment.
- Select Account
- My Finance
- Select the option 'Make a Payment’
- Select ‘Make a Non-Invoiced payment’
- Use the drop down field and select ‘Student Rents’
- In the description box, key in the month you are paying
- In the Amount GBP, key in the amount you are paying
- Select Confirm Payment, Clear, or cancel.
- Confirm payment will open a window that displays "transferring you to our card payment service". A new window will open requesting payment details to be checked Click continue to proceed.
- This will open a new window requesting your credit or debit card details and billing address.
- Once you have entered your credit or debit card details and billing address you will be given three options:
- Click Continue to proceed
- Click Back to return to the previous page
- Click Cancel to cancel the process
N.B If you wish to make an advanced payment, you will need to ensure it is done at least 5 calendar days prior to your next payment is due, to avoid the card or account to be charged, which may leave your account overdrawn.
Get a quote
Parents, guardians or any other 3rd parties can pay via the following link
Pay on behalf of Student