Salisbury Green Lodge
This refurbished 1 bedroom cottage in the Newington area, around 2 miles south of the city centre, offers easy access to the Royal Infirmary; University's central areas; King's Buildings and Old College.
Newington has a selection of shopping outlets, including a Sainsbury’s supermarket and Boots pharmacy at Cameron Toll, approximately 1 mile south. Travelling south, there is quick access to the city bypass, with the Straiton and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offering more extensive supermarket and high-street shopping. There is an efficient public transport network on hand, operating to most parts of the city and surrounding areas.
This lovely 1 bedroom cottage located in the Pollock Halls estate, has been furnished to a high standard and offers a homely and bright aspect comprising a well-proportioned living room with sofa bed; a modern kitchen with breakfasting table and a range of appliances including a large fridge freezer and washing machine; a tastefully furnished double bedroom with fitted wardrobes; and a full modern bathroom with shower over bath.
- Living room with sofa bed
- Licenced TV
- Kitchen and breakfasting area
- 1 double bedroom
- Bathroom with bath & shower
- Gas central heating
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Parking space
- Well maintained grounds
Costs and letting period
- £1,500 per calendar month
- Council Tax (Band D) is included in the rent
- Utility costs (gas and electricity) are included in the rent
- The minimum letting period is 1 calendar month, and then by calendar month up to a maximum period of 9 months.
- 1.5 miles to Waverley Railway Station
- 20-minute bus journey into the city centre; several buses run into the city and surrounding areas including 2, 14, 30 and 33 Lothian Bus website
- 30-minute drive to Edinburgh International Airport
By appointment only; call the Reservations team on +44(0)131 651 2007 or email email@example.com to arrange.