Richmond Place Apartments
These stylish contemporary 1 bedroomed apartments are located in Edinburgh’s Old Town, around 0.5 miles to the south of the city centre and Waverly Railway Station, and have easy access to the Royal Infirmary, to the University’s central areas, George Square and Old College.
Travelling south, there is quick access to the city bypass, with the Straiton and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offering extensive supermarket and high-street shopping. An efficient public transport network is on hand, operating to most parts of the city and surrounding areas.
The apartments have been furnished to a high standard and offer a modern and bright aspect which comprises an open plan living room with a modern kitchen and breakfasting table; the fully-equipped kitchen offers a range of appliances include a microwave oven and fridge. Tastefully furnished double bedroom with wardrobes, study space and a full modern shower room.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Licenced TV
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Gas central heating
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Secure entry system
Costs and letting period
- £1,500 per calendar month
- Council Tax is included in the rent
- Utility costs (gas and electricity) are included in the rent
- The minimum letting period is 1 calendar month, and then by calendar month up to a maximum period of 6 months
- 0.5 miles to Waverley Railway Station
- 10-minute bus journey into the city centre; several buses run into the city and surrounding areas including 2, 14, 30 and 33 Lothian Bus website
- 30-minute drive to Edinburgh International Airport
By appointment only; call the Reservations Team on +44(0)131 651 2007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org