These 2 bedroomed apartments are located in the Liberton area, around four miles to the south of the city centre, offering easy access to the Royal Infirmary, to The University’s central areas and to King's Buildings.
Liberton has a selection of shopping outlets, including a Sainsbury’s supermarket and Boots pharmacy at the Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, approximately a mile to the north. Travelling south, there is quick access to the city bypass, with the Straiton and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offering more extensive supermarket and high-street shopping. There is an efficient public transport network is on hand, which operates to most parts of the city and surrounding areas.
These apartments have been furnished to a high standard and offer a homely and bright aspect which comprises a well-proportioned living room with dining area; a modern kitchen with breakfasting table and a range of appliances including a large fridge freezer and washing machine; a tastefully furnished double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room; a single bedroom with a study desk; and a full modern bathroom with shower over bath.
- Living room with dining area & licensed Smart TV
- Kitchen & breakfasting area
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 1 single bedroom
- Bathroom with bath & shower
- Gas central heating
- Internet (no telephone available)
- Dedicated parking with 1 space per apartment
- Entry-phone system
- Well maintained grounds
Costs and letting period
- £1,100 per calendar month
- Council Tax (Band E) is not included in the rent. Council Tax will be charged back to the tenant monthly by the landlord
- Utility costs (gas & electricity) are not included in the rent and the tenant is responsible for paying these bills separately. Utility cost will be charged back to the tenant on a quarterly basis by the landlord
- The minimum letting period is 3 months up to a maximum period of 9 months
- 2.5 miles to Waverley Railway Station
- 20-minute bus journey into the city centre; several buses run into the city and surrounding areas including 3, 7, 29, 37, 47 Lothian Bus website
- 30-minute drive to Edinburgh International Airport
By appointment only; call the Reservations team on +44(0)131 651 2007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.