You are guaranteed an offer of University accommodation if you are a new single visiting and exchange student and you meet the following conditions:
- Your online accommodation application is received by 16 August in the year of entry to University.
- You have accepted, in writing, an unconditional offer to study at the University by 30 August in the year of entry to University.
- You are applying from outside the EU (or, if from within the EU, you are applying as part of an exchange arrangement approved by the University of Edinburgh).
- You are studying at the University of Edinburgh for the whole academic year, starting in September.
- You are a non-EU visiting undergraduate studying for only one semester.
We do not guarantee to provide you with precisely the type of accommodation you might prefer.