If you don't want to cook and like to know that meals will be ready for you at specific times of the day, then our hassle-free, catered accommodation at Pollock Halls might suit you best.
Pollock Halls accommodates around 1,900 students. Depending on needs and budget, you can choose whether you want an en-suite bathroom, single or twin-bedded rooms. En-suite accommodation is currently available in John Burnett, Holland and Chancellor's Court, which together comprise just over half of the places at Pollock Halls.
Pollock Halls has a dining room serving balanced meals including vegetarian options and a shop for your convenience.
- All costs of meals are included in your rent and the meal plan consists of 14 meals
- Breakfast and dinner are provided Monday to Friday
- Brunch and dinner are provided Saturday and Sunday
- There are no restrictions on how many items you can have for a meal
- All menus include a daily vegetarian option however given the size of operation it is not possible to cater for special diets and should you have a specific dietary need it is advised you apply for a self-catering accommodation option
Pollock Halls can cater for 650 students in the award-winning JMCC restaurant with a variety of self-service counters that provide a wide variety of catering. Pollock Halls also has a bar that serves bar snacks and a shop, run by EUSA the student's association, for all those necessities. There is also a cash machine located outside of the shop for your convenience.
The allocation to Pollock Halls (or any other University accommodation) is not done on a first come, first served basis. All students who qualify for our guarantee of accommodation and who give catered accommodation as their first choice have the same chance of being successful.