Finding accommodation for next year
Whether you want to stay with a group of friends, whether on your own or with your family, visit our Student Homes website to see what is currently on offer.
How do you view?
Each flat will have a viewing time listed and you should go to the flat during the advertised viewing time to gain access. No special arrangement needs to be made as the viewing times have been agreed with the current tenants.
So, whether you want to stay with a group of friends, your family, or even on your own, visit our new Student Homes website - via the link below - to see for yourself what we can offer you!
How do you reserve a flat?
All Group Flats of 2 bedrooms or more, Family, Couple and 1 person Flats
- Come to Pollock Halls main reception Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 16:00
There are many benefits from choosing to rent from the University of Edinburgh
- Contents Insurance included in the rent
- Data and telephony services included in the rent in the majority of our flats
- Our support network will still be available to you, at all times
- A wide choice of flats and studios, so you can share with your friends or live independently
- No hidden extras or upfront charges
- We don't charge for carrying out any credit checks
- No parent needs to act as guarantor and we will not ask for any references
If you have any questions or queries regarding our flats or how to reserve a flat please contact us as at Pollock Reception Monday – Friday 9.00-17.00 or on 0131 651 2042.