2017-2018 Resident Assistant recruitment open for application now!
Thank for your interest in applying for the position of Resident Assistant. Please familiarise yourself with the Role Description and have a copy to hand when filling out the application form.
The prerequisites to be considered for this role are as follows:
- Applicants must be fully matriculated, full-time students of the University of Edinburgh from September 2017 for the duration of the 2017/2018 academic year
- Applicants must be in good financial standing with Accommodation, Catering and Events
- Applicants must be in good academic standing
- Applicants with previous disciplinary sanctions against them may be discounted from the process
- Applicants must request a link to view the online version of the information session
- Applicants must note that if they are successful induction activities will take place as soon as they are successful at interview stage. The induction sessions are compulsory along with completing an online e-induction within 3 weeks of being appointed. Therefore, applicants must be available to attend all training sessions as decided by the Residence Life Team.
- Successful applicants are appointed subject to satisfactory references.
If you have any questions or queries that you would like to put to the ResLife team please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is Friday 22nd September, 2017 at 5pm and as such the application form will not accept any submissions after that time. All candidates will receive an email with 3 working days notifying them that their application has been received.
Please note, anyone who applied and was not successful in this recent recruitment cycle are not eligible to reapply.
Interviews will take place immediately should your application be successful.
PG applications are closed for 2017/2018 but please do check back throughout the summer for any vacancies that might arise. Other job opportunities can be found using the University Careers Service.
Please contact ResLife if you have any questions email@example.com