Sign up for a University Cook school class and learn from our professional chefs.
The classes are available for students in both catered and self-catered accommodation and focus on demonstrating how healthy alternatives to convenience and microwavable meals can easily be made from scratch with little know-how.
Each two hour lesson also encompasses a variety of cooking abilities including knife skills, food hygiene and safety. At the end of each class, students get the opportunity to sit down and enjoy the fruits of their labour.
- Ideal for beginners or to develop existing culinary skills
- Explore fresh local ingredients to prepare popular dishes
- Eat healthily
- Develop knife skills and learn to work safely
- Gain knowledge in kitchen food safety
- Make your food budget go further
- Use your new skills to cook for and impress your friends
Find dates and information on how to book your place for the Cook schools this year offering both meat and vegetarian options in the events calendar:
Any further questions email firstname.lastname@example.org