Following the success of Cook Schools last year, they are back with a brand new dish for you to learn to cook from scratch!
This time the practical cooking classes for our residents will allow you to make Marinated Chicken Tikka, in a Rich Garam Masala, Tomato & Cream Sauce, Rice & Poppadums from scratch!
If you're interested then join our professional chef as he takes you through the motions!
The meal taught is inexpensive, healthy and can be completed with basic equipment.
- Cost: TBA (This includes - A branded apron to keep, a laminated copy of the recipes, a certificate to confirm attendance, use of all equipment, ingredients and the evening meal to enjoy on the night)
- Location: Pollock Halls Training Kitchen
- 5:00 - 5:30 - Introduction of staff & facilities, Food Safety, Health & Safety and Overview of the session.
- 5:30 - 6:30 - Practical Cookery Class which will be delivered in stages. Chefs will demonstrate at each stage before students, working in pairs, put it into practice.
- 6:30 - 7:00 - Students to dine as a group, trying each other's food and discussing differences, certificate of attendance & course evaluation.