Connecting to the internet
- The Keysurf wireless network is available in all bedrooms and common areas. Just connect to "Keysurf" using the wireless connection utility on your device.
- There is a wired data point in every bedroom. Just connect your computer using the standard network cable which is provided.
- A log in page will pop-up after you have connected your device or when you open a browser.
- We recommend that you register all your devices on the Keysurf Portal so that they connect automaticall with no need to log in every time you connect.
If you have a Keytalk telephone
- Keytalk telephones are provided in catered accommodation and family flats.
- They Keycom telephone must be connected to the network you point in your room.
- If there are two network points in your room please use the one which ends with an ODD number. e.g. K/C/1/113, NOT K/C/1/112.
- Your phone should be connected with the provided network cable from the network point in you room to the socket on the base of your phone marked "10/100 SW".
- Your computer should be connected with the provided network cable from the socket on the base of your phone marked "10/100 PC" to the Ethernet port on your computer.