This refurbished 1 bedroom cottage in the Newington area, around 2 miles south of the city centre, offers easy access to the Royal Infirmary; University's central areas; King's Buildings and Old College.
Newington has a selection of shopping outlets, including a Sainsbury's supermarket and Boots pharmacy at Cameron Toll, approximately 1 mile south. Travelling south, there is quick access to the city bypass, with the Straiton and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offering more extensive supermarket and high-street shopping. There is an efficient public transport network on hand, operating to most parts of the city and surrounding areas.
This lovely 1 bedroom cottage, located on the Pollock Halls estate, has been furnished to a high standard and offers a homely and bright aspect comprising a well-proportioned living room with sofa bed; a modern kitchen with breakfast table with a range of appliances including a large fridge freezer and washing machine; a tastefully furnished double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a full modern bathroom with shower over bath.
- Living room with sofa bed
- Licenced TV
- Kitchen and breakfast area
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Gas central heating
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Parking space
- Well maintained grounds
Costs and letting period
- £1230 per calendar month
- Council Tax (Band D) is not included in the rent and it is the responsibility of the tenant to arrange with Edinburgh City Council
- Utility costs (gas and electricity) are included in the rent
- The minimum letting period is 1 calendar month, and then by calendar month up to a maximum period of 12 months.
- 1.5 miles to Waverley Railway Station
- 20 minute bus journey into the city centre; several buses run into the city and surrounding areas including 2, 14, 30 and 33 Lothian Bus website
- 30 minute drive to Edinburgh International Airport
|Catchment area Primary Schools||Catchment area High Schools|
|Preston Street Primary||James Gillespie's High Scool|
|St Peter's RC Primary School||St Thomas of Aquinas RC High School|
By appointment only; call Avril on +44(0)131 651 2119 or email@example.com