These stylish, contemporary, 1 bedroom apartments are located in Edinburgh's Old Town, around 0.5 miles to the south of the city centre and Waverley Railway Station and have easy access to the Royal Infirmary; The University's central areas; George square and Old College.
Travelling south, there is quick access to the city bypass, with the Straiton and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offering more extensive supermarket and high-street shopping. Efficient public transport is on hand, operating to most parts of the city and surrounding areas.
The apartments have been furnished to a high standard and offer a modern and bright aspect which comprises an open plan living room with modern kitchen and breakfasting table; the fully-equipped kitchen offers a range of appliances including a microwave oven and fridge. There is a tastefully furnished double bedroom with wardrobes; study space and a full modern shower room.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Licenced TV
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Gas central heating
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Secure entry system
Costs and letting period
- £1,230 per calendar month
- Council Tax is included in the rent
- Utility costs (gas and electricity) are included in the rent
- The minimum letting period is 1 calendar month, and then by calendar month up to a maximum period of 6 months.
- 0.5 miles to Waverley Railway Station
- 10 minute bus journey into the city centre; several buses run into the city and surrounding areas including 2, 14, 30 and 33 Lothian Bus website
- 30 minute drive to Edinburgh International Airport
|Catchment area Primary Schools||Catchment area High Schools|
|Royal Mile Primary||James Gillespie's High Scool|
|St Mary's RC Primary School||St Thomas of Aquinas RC High School|
By appointment only; call Avril on +44(0)131 651 2119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org